Sunday, May 4, 2014

Minnie Mouse and Commissions

   So I finally made my Minnie Mouse design into an Etsy set! It took me forever to finally get around to it.


   I don't have much new to say about it. This is the original post, if you want to read. You can find the set here in my store.

   I also have some commissioned sets to show you guys! I was working with the lovely lady that commissioned the sets I showed you all earlier (plaid, blue daisy, black daisy).


   I really liked how this one turned out. It seems somewhat Victorian to me, with the stripes and roses. I'm still not satisfied with my ability to make large roses, but it works.


   This one was... interesting to make. For whatever reasons, I had the hardest time this one. I had to redo a couple of them and they didn't turn out quite right. But, overall, I'm satisfied and I hope she will be too!


   I thought this one turned out really cute! Very light hearted and Springy. (Apparently hearted isn't a word. I tried hearted, lighthearted, and light-hearted, but all those are wrong! Spell check kept giving me heated. You'd think that one of those would be a word, since "light hearted" is a commonly used expression...)

   I'm not very talkative tonight, apparently. Which can be nice, I suppose! Makes the post short and sweet. I should have at least one more post for you guys this week. I'm painting my own nails tomorrow, and I will finally update my chevron accent set! I can't believe it's taken me this long to do it...

   I hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment