Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Swatch

   No designs this week. I had planned on having some cute strawberries to show you guys, but it didn't work out. I've been swamped with large orders from my Etsy shop, so I'm painting those this week instead of my own nails. (I had one person order 14 sets! Definitely my largest order yet.)
   I can't bear to not have anything on my nails, so I tried out a new color I bought a few weeks ago.


   It's L'Oreal Collection Privee Doutzen's Nude. I think it is my favorite color! It's such a pretty color that's just barely pink. It adds color, but itsn't too loud or obtrusive. I love it!
   In the picture I have on 3 coats, but you only need two. I had to add a third because I smudged a couple nails and didn't feel like redoing them all. Two coats looks basically the same as three.

    Really short post this week. I'll hopefully have some strawberries to show you guys next week!
   Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment