Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Natural

   I don't have any designs to show you all today. I thought I'd show you guys my nails without anything on them.
   They aren't nasty or anything, but they aren't particularly pretty either. I'll be the first to admit that I don't do much in the way of nail care beyond filing. That's just me being a slacker and wanting to spend my time on other things. Most of my nails look fine, but my ring fingers are always ever so slightly yellow, no matter what I do! I have no idea why, it makes no sense.


   Other than that, my nails generally look fine. Sometimes at work I'll get them bent or something pushing some fabric in a really tight squeeze. My pinky is like that now, it has a white line a little past the natural white. You can't really see it though in this picture.
   I shouldl probably try some whitener and other nail care things, but, like I said, I prefer to spend my time and money other other things right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment