Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Listings!

   Hey guys! I've been busy this week creating new listings and working on orders, so I've got lots to show you all. Hopefully I'll get a true day off on Saturday to do other stuff. I don't know what I'll do yet, but it won't be nails or JoAnn's! Don't get me wrong, I love nail art, but everyone needs a break! I feel like I've been working on orders non stop lately! Which is good really, since it give me some money. :) 
   Speaking of orders, I'VE HIT 100 SALES!!!! It's so exciting! I think I've had about 56 actual orders, but I've sold 109 individual sets.

  I've added two new sets and have started changing my listing pictures, so my shop is starting to look a little different. It's exciting! Just because I can, here are some screen shots:


   I'm about halfway through painting all my sets! Hopefully by summer (or at least the end of it) I can start painting other stuff on my own nails again.
   This was my project this morning, getting all the solids photographed.


   I've finally gotten around to putting up a polka dot set! It's been on my to-do list for ages, I just never got around to it, like usual.


   I have several different color options:


   Wouldn't want to give you too many choices... :)  You can find the listing here.
   The colors I used are:
         Pure Ice Bikini
         Orly Teal Unreal
         Loreal New Money
         Loreal Royally Reinvented
         OPI Vant To Bite My Neck
         Finger Paints Paint Me Happy
         Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red
         Finger Paints Paper Mache
         Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out

   I also listed a version of my Valentine's nails. I made all the nails the same checked design instead of having the lace heart accent.


   I absolutely love this design! I think it's so cute. You can find the listing here.
   To make this design I used Finger Paints Paper Mache as my base. Then with a small brush I painted on the green 'stitching' with Revlon Brilliant Strength Entice. After that I used my dotter to start the hearts and a brush to finish them. Then I covered it all with my top coat - Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat.

   That's about all my news for now. I still have earrings to blog about, but I have to take pictures of them first... Maybe I can do that Thursday or Saturday. We'll see how that goes...

   I hope you all have a fantastic week that isn't too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment