Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Small Daisies

   I seem to be on another theme... daisies! This week I painted some cute tiny little daisies all over my nails.


   I started with a base of Essie Bahama Mama. It was hard to get an accurate picture of the color. The second picture is really close to what it looks like in the sun. You can see a more true to color indoor light image here in an older post (the first image). Next, similarly to last week's daisies, I made them petal by petal in the shape of an asterisk *. I made the centers of the flowers with a teeny tiny dot of Bahama Mama. 


   The daisies super tiny and I love it! In my goodie bag from Born Pretty I got an amazing super thin brush. I'll review it more in depth next week, but I think I'm in love!

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment