Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Flower Doilies

   Last weekend's design is one I have been wanting to make for a long time. I fell in love with this design of the Nailasaurus' quite a while ago.


   I started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Barracuda. Next I made the cloud-like shape with my striper; I started by making part of a circle and then adding on the large dots with a dotting tool. To make the small dots around the edge, I used a tiny brush. To make the flowers I used thinned out Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink and Essie Bahama Mama. The leaves were made with thinned out L'Oreal New Money and Studio M On the Field. Then I topped it off with a matte top coat.


   I also made a cute little how-to video! You can watch it on my Instagram (yes, I've finally moved into the modern world and gotten a smartphone!).

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment