Monday, April 13, 2015

Daisies and Dots

   Last week I was a little lazy... I've been in a bit of a creative slump recently. I really hope I pull out of it soon! So to make up for it, I painted an old Etsy set. Believe it or not, but I'm still trying to paint all of my Etsy sets onto my own nails. I've just gotten really slow at it!


   This design is crazy simple and really easy to recreate. I started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. Next, using a white striper, I essentially made an asterisk *. I made each petal individually (it's easier for me that way), but you could certianlly make it however you want! Next I used a small-medium sized dotter to make the yellow centers. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow. Lastly, I used my smallest dotter to make the white dots inbetween flowers. If you don't have a dotting tool, then a toothpick or small brush would also work!


   You can find the Etsy set here in my shop. It's great for spring! (Shameless plug, I know, but sometimes you have to!)


   I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment