Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cinderella Re-do

   In honor of Disney's new Cinderella movie coming out this month (next week!!), I revamped my old Cinderella set two weeks ago.


   It's a lot like the previous design, the only difference is the carriage. As in the old design, the light blue nails are based off her dress. I started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Barracuda. I used Nina Ultra Pro French White for the "poufs" on her skirt.


   For her carriage, this time I started with a completely different background. I started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Jungle Gem and then painted a coat of Maybelline Color Show Crystal Statement to give it the shiny-sparkley finish. To make the carriage, I started with my cream striper to make the pumpkin shape. Next I painted on the wheels with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Buttercup using a thin brush. I used Buttercup for the door outline and the pumpkin stem as well. For the curtains in the door window I used a red striper. Lastly, I added the white stars with some white acrylic paint and the tip of a small brush.


   You can find the set here in my shop, as well as the old version. They're in the same listing, you just choose an option.

   I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment