Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Black Matte Glitter Gradient

   So, it's official - this semester is nuts! I've had so much going on the past few months it's been hard to keep up. It's looking like things will be getting back to normal, but we'll see... I hope it does!
   This design (from about three weeks ago) is based off a custom order I had a few months ago.


   The original design had the glitter on just the ring finger, but for me, I liked it better with all the nails glittered. For the glitter gradient I mainly used Finger Paints Wrapped in Ribbon (a fine glitter) and a little bit of Wet 'N Wild Fergie Glamorous (large glitter). My base was a black polish, I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism. Then I topped it all with a matte top coat!


   This one is available in my shop, you can find it here.

   I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment