Tuesday, October 1, 2013

French Tips For Sale

   I know it's been forever and a half since I updated. I've been busy with work and I've been updating, reorganizing, and relisting items in my Etsy stores. In fact, I now have 3 Etsy stores! One for nails (Once Upon A Nail), one for photography (Sarah E Photography), and one for my embroidered cards (Papered Tales). Let's just say I don't want to do any more reorganizing and relisting for a while...

   As for my nail news, I actually have quite a few updates, but only half of them are ready. So here's the first half, which are some more Etsy listings! I made them up for an auction. I ended up only using one of them.

   This is the one I put in the auction. I really like it! It's a basic french tip with a rose accent.


   I was partly inspired by this pin. I made a few changes, but I must confess, as you can see, I was obviously a little lazy and more or less copied some of the design. Although her roses are a lot better than mine. I've yet to master that skill. Mine aren't terrible, but they aren't like hers. You can find it here on Etsy.


   The other set is essentially the same thing, it just has a swirly design instead of the roses.



   This one came straight from my head, and I wasn't sure if I would like it. Usually when I draw things like this I have a pencil and I can erase! I'm pretty satisfied with it. I really hope I can reproduce it if someone buys it though! You can find this one here on Etsy.


   More updates later this week! I'll try to get back to being more regular again!
   And yes, I did change my blog's name. I was never really fond of the original name, but it wasa the best I could come up with at the time. (Names are not my strong point. At all.) I figured I could make my nail blog name match my nail Esty store, so I'm now Once Upon A Nail!

   Have a wonderful week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment