Saturday, October 18, 2014

Copper Triangles

   This is actually kind of old. In all my excitement of having 50 million designs to show you guys, this one got lost! I had this one on my fingers right before the foxes. It was a kind of in between design; I was waiting to paint my foxes (I wanted them for my Biltmore trip) and had already taken off the previous design, so I needed something easy and simple in the meantime.


   I bought some new polishes last weekend and wanted to try them out. My base is a new color, OPI A-Piers To Be Tan. I didn't want to leave it by itself, so I used Revlon Colorstay Buttercup to make some triangles. I outlined them with my ivory striper, which you probably can't really see. If I ever made this again, I'd probably use gold or something for the outline instead. Then I topped it all off with some tiny 2mm rhinestones I got several months ago from Born Pretty Store.


I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment