Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tape Manicure

 Well this past weekend I was not feeling very inspired. Of course, I didn't feel like doing anything any way. I was swamped with school work and I was just feeling plain lazy. It happens. I have to have something on my nails though, so I just did an easy tape manicure. Here are some pictures!



 And yes, my left thumb and right pointer finger are not showing... For some reason the tape pulled half the polish off when I took it off! It was really weird. This shows you how lazy I was feeling that day; I didn't redo them!



 Now for some random school news, I have a really awesome final project for one of my art classes! I'm super excited about it!! I'm making a book sculpture of sorts. I'm going to hollow out 2 different sections (kind of like a book box) and make different scenes inside of them! It'll look something like this, except not quite. :)


 I'm using an antique copy of Little Women and the scenes are going to be made from the illustrations and things I've got lying around in my room (like postcards and whatnot). For example, one of the scenes is going to use the illustration where they're reading their father's letter. I'm going to cut it out, and set it up kind of like the picture on the far left. Then as the 'backdrop' (or whatever you want to call it) I'm going to put scanned copies of postcards that my dad sent me when I was younger! I'm super excited!! :)



These are the polishes I used on my nails this week:
     Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Pumping Iron
     Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Plume
     Revlon Multi-Care Base+Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment