Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Nails!

 These are my nails for Easter! Sorry they're so late, school go the better of me this week! I've had about two fairly time consuming projects to work on, and the usual amount of getting distracted! :) Anyways, there's  not really a lot to say about these... they have Easter things on them! Here are some pictures (my hands look really weird in the first one for some reason).....



 As you can see, I have two Easter eggs (a green on and a pink one), two glitter 'gradient' nails, a cute bunny and a hatching chick, a cross (that doesn't look like it was supposed to), and three different flowers. The rose, chick, and bunny are my favorites! I'm definitely going to have to revisit the rose and do all of my nails like that.

I hope you like them!


Here's my list of polishes. I used a billion of them again!
       Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away
       Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red
       Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed
       Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet
       Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City
       Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Sheer Vanilla 
       Sinful Colors Professional Snow Me White
       Finger Paints Sketch N Etch
       Finger Paints Sketchy Character
       China Glaze Recycle
       L.A. Colors Art Deco Bright Pink (7090)
       Stripe Rite White
       Stripe Rite Black
       Stripe Rite Cream
       Stripe Right Pink
       Maybelline Color Show Fierce N Tangy
       Maybelline Color Show Go Go Green
       Loreal Roalty Reinvented
       Loreal Club Prive
       Orly Watch It Glitter
       Orly  Mini Glitter(0125112)
       Revlon Multi-Care Base+Top Coat
       Folk Art Acrylic Paint Baby Pink
       Folk Art Acrylic Paint White ?

No comments:

Post a Comment