Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Etsy Valentine's

   I've been working to get Valentine's sets up on my Etsy in time for people to look at them and want to buy them. It's been lots of fun, although I'm almost stressing about it. I'm not sure why, because I only have a few more to make and it's not even February yet...
   I've put up two new sets so far, with plans for 1-2 more.


   I really like this one! The heart is so cute with the lace (I think, anyway)! I'm not a huge fan of the glitter gradient. I've never really done one before, so it was an experiment! I don't think it's quite thick enough on the bottom, but that's easily fixed so I'm not worried. You can find it here in my shop.


   I think this one is so cute and whimsical! I got the cloud effect from sponging on some white polish (specifically, Finger Paints Paper Mache). I used a dotter to get the tops of the hearts, then went back with a small brush to finish them up. You can find them here.

   I've also started a new "line" of nails - individually sold accent nails (a set of 2) and solid nail sets, to either be paired with the accent nails or worn separately. As of right now I only have up (and am working on) Valentine's accent nails. I have all the solids up for now; more will be added as I get new polishes! So far I have 3 accent nail sets available, and have plans for making 3-4 more. I'm really excited! I've had this idea since November, but I just never got around to making it happen until now.




  I am not a huge fan of this one. I'm sure some people will love it, it's just not really my style. It was inspired by and Pinterest pin, which might or might not look better than my creation.... The set is available here.



   This one is my mom's favorite. I really like it too, but my favorite is yet to come. Literally. I haven't quite painted the set yet... I've painted it on my nails, but not the set for Etsy. At any rate, you can find this set here.



   This one didn't turn out as originally planned. It was supposed to be the cursive love design that you always see. Instead it ended up being a more 'modern' (ha!) typography-ed love. You can find it here.



   These are two that I have yet to offically make. The one on the left is my favorite so far! It is so cute! I think I'm going to make it into a full set as well as the accent set. The one on the right you've already seen. I figure that someone might like it batter as an accent than as a whole set. Maybe. Who knows!

That's about it for now! I'll have more updates later, probably next week or so. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment