Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Beginning (of sorts)

Welcome to my blog! I'm Sarah and I'm just sharing my nail art to whoever cares to see it! Nail art is a recently developed hobby of mine. I started a little over a year ago - my first design was for Valentine's Day! I'm not professional by any means and (like most people, I think), completely self-taught. I also do all of my designs on my natural nails and they are generally hand painted, not stamped or sticker-ed or anything.

I can't promise that I won't sometimes deviate from posting just about nail art/polishes... I'm really good at getting off track! I should have a new design up about every week, depending on how busy I am. I'm still in college (and I'm an art major), so I can't always fit in a new design as often as I'd like.... :)

My blog is going to be mainly design related, so if you're hoping to see swatches you'll have to look somewhere else. Sorry! I might do the occasional swatch on my busier weeks, but designs are my favorite!

If you want to see any of my designs that I've done up until now you can either go to my Deviant Art or Pinterest pages by way of the links on the top right side of my blog. I also have a shop on Etsy where I'm selling fake nails that I have painted my designs onto. The link for that is on the side too!

Hooray for blogging! I can't wait to show you guys what all I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment