Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ramblings

This isn't nail related, so if you only want to see nails turn away now! :)

Part of it is somewhat related to my nail post yesterday though. Sort of. After I painted my Alice in Wonderland I was Google-ing (who knew googling wasn't a word?) Alice related things just for the heck of it and I came across the coolest thing! This is all of the characters from the second Alice book, Through the Looking Glass. The artist did steal a few characters from the first book, but they are mainly from the second. The whole book is basically a giant chess game, so whoever made these made the characters into actual chess pieces! It kind of made my day a little... :)




On another note, my best friend/non-blood-related-sister Ammie (pronounced like Amy) has a blog too! She's actually the one that inspired me to finally create my blog. I had been wanting to make one for a while but never got up the nerve to. Anyways, you should go visit hers! It's really awesome (I think so, anyway)! Ammie's blog isn't about anything too specific like mine, but it's cool! She is amazing! Her blog name is On Mirror's Edge.


I think that's all my exciting, non-nail related news for now! Back to fun 'ole college for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. So I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Alice in Wonderland theme!! Gotta say my favorites are the painted roses and the White Rabbit! Girl, you are good! Awww...thanks for the shout out ;) Love ya, dearest!

    ReplyDelete