Thursday, August 20, 2015

Geometric Gels

   I'll start out by saying: school is awesome! For those of you that don't know, I started school to become a nail technician this month. We spent the whole first week giving each other manicures, so I never had polish on long enough to bother with. We started working with acrylics today. ...I think I'm in love! There is so much you can do with them.

   We ended the week with gels, so I'll have a pretty pink on for the next few weeks. This week I painted a geometric design on top of the gel.


   The gel polish used was OPI Pink Flamingo, I think. Something about flamingos, anyway! To make the geometric design, I used China Glaze Princess Grace and my favorite thin striping brush from Born Pretty. To make the dots, I used my smallest dotter.


   I'm not sure when I 'll have something new, but it shouldn't be too long now that we're not changing our polish every day. Maybe I'll have some acryilcs soon once I get more practice!


   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment