This is an extension of sorts of the pysanka design I posted earlier this week. I didn't dare attempt to paint the deer on my right hand, but I knew I didn't want it to be just a plain solid color.
I started with a base of Orly Teal Unreal. To give the marbled effect, I thinned out some of Studio M Blue Ming. Then I dabbed it on with a smallish brush, making sure it wasn't too thick in some places. Once I was satisfied with the pattern, I sealed it with a matte top coat.
This is super easy to make and looks really neat!
You can find it here in my Etsy shop. I plan on adding some other colors too!
I hope you all have a fantastic week!