Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Orange Flowers

   I've made some more nails for Etsy! Well, indirectly for Etsy, anyway. I painted them for a friend of mine who is going to Hawai'i next month. She wanted some beachy/tropical nails that weren't too cutesy, so I made her this set. (You can find them here on Etsy)


   She's going to be there for two weeks, so I made her this set, and the a set like the ones I made for the bridesmaids at my brother's wedding. To make the flowers, I used my own version of the one-stroke stuff, which isn't really one stroke at all... But it works!

   In other nail news, I haven't really been doing much with my nails. I've been busy with work and other junk, so I've been slacking on nail designs... Hopefully I'll have time this weekend, but it might not be until next weekend... :(
   I will be continuing my Doll series though! I've got about 4 or 5 more dolls I want to design some nails after!

  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment