Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wedding Nails Part 1

   Hooray for weddings! My brother is getting married in a little over  a week and I am super excited! His fiance wants me to do her nails and the bridesmaids nails, so I am super pumped about that too. Right now, though, all I have to show you guys is my toe nail design for the wedding; I'm still working on the finger nails, but they should be done, well, they have to be done by next week, so I'll *hopefully* be able to show them to you guys sometime next week.
   My sister-in-law's favorite flower is a sunflower, so that's going to be one of her flowers, as well as goldenrods and daisies. While I didn't technically use any of those except the sunflower, I thought the little white flowers I painted were close enough to both goldenrods and daisies. :)



   I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Sheer Vanilla for the background (I used Covergirl Outlast Snowstorm as my base coat so that the Sheer Vanilla would show up), Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Butterscotch for the sunflowers, Finger Paints Sketchy Character for the middle of the sunflower, and Maybelline Color Show Go Go Green for the sunflower leaves. For the 'diasies' I used Covergirl Outlast snowstorm and Finger Paints Etch n Sketch for the leaves. Over it all I started out with my usual top coat (Revlon Multi-Care Base+Top Coat), but them later decided I like it better matte, so I used Essie Matte About You.

Hope you guys like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment