Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pineapple Accent

   This design was from two weeks ago. I went a little out of order on my last post so that Memorial Day's design would be somewhat close to Memorial Day. I've gotten a little behind again...


   I absolutely loved the pineapple design I painted last month, it's so cute and summery! I've gotten a new brush since then, and I wanted to retry the design with it, as well as make an accent set for my shop. I absolutely love my new brush, it's amazing! It came from Born Pretty, you can find it here.


   The pineapples were made the same way as last time. I used Revlon Colorstay Sure Thing as my base. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Butterscotch was the base of the pineapples, with a very thinned out OPI A-Peirs To Be Tan for the outlines. Revlon Parfumerie Balsam Fir was used for the fronds/leaves. On the rest of my fingers I used Studio M On The Field.

   You can find this set here in my shop! I also have a full set of pineapples, which you can find here.

   I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment